The Codex Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Codex Project

Public input in an atempt to make better Codexes for Warhammer 40, 000

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dwane Diblie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwane Diblie
Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe

Dwane Diblie Empty
PostSubject: Dwane Diblie   Dwane Diblie EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 am

Hi, I am Dwane Diblie

I love my eldar and have been playing since the day the first warp spiders where releaased. I also have dabbeled in Dark Eldar, Imperial Guard, Necrons, Orks, Sisters of Battle, Tau, Thousand Sones and Tyranids. Oh, and of courst the obligtary Space Marines. I still have functioning Orks and Imperial Guard armies at the moment. I also have my one Space Marine Chapter that I am inteding to show here and is part of the reason for the site. I aslo play Bretonians, Necromunda, Gorka Morka, Mordenheim, Blood Bowl and Space Hulk.

I have my design that was inired by the Chapter Traites originaly. I wanted lots of assult marines. But, that changed to wanting lots of tactical marines with jump packs. Now there are no codicies out there that cover this style of play. Sure blood angles comes close with death company and comand squads, but that was not enough.

I am looking forward to seeing how this site turns out and what is going to happen here. Realy want to see others oppinions on eldar and what we can make from it.

Last edited by Dwane Diblie on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more about other armies.)
Back to top Go down
Herald of the Lost
1st Member

Dwane Diblie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwane Diblie   Dwane Diblie EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

Hi, Dwane. I enjoy Eldar as much as you seem to and I look forward to watching the look of horror on your face when I present my marxist ideas.

Good day to you, sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dwane Diblie
Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe

Dwane Diblie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwane Diblie   Dwane Diblie EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:32 am

Awh shucks, you make me feel so welcome. It brings a tear to my eye. (I See You) Evil or Very Mad

Lay it on. Thick and hard. Go on, bring it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwane Diblie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwane Diblie   Dwane Diblie Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwane Diblie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Codex Project :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: