The Codex Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Codex Project

Public input in an atempt to make better Codexes for Warhammer 40, 000

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devastator suggestion 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yabba
Novice Scribe
Novice Scribe

Devastator suggestion 1 Empty
PostSubject: Devastator suggestion 1   Devastator suggestion 1 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Marine:...Weapon Skill 4Balistic Skill 4Strength 4Toughness 4Wounds 1Initiative 4Attacks 2Leadership 8Armour Save of 3+

Sargent:.Weapon Skill 4Balistic Skill 4Strength 4Toughness 4Wounds 1Initiative 4Attacks 2Leadership 8Armour Save of 3+

Comp: 1 Sgt, 4 Marines
Type: Infantry
Wargear: Bolter, Bolt Pistol, CC Weapon, Frag and Krak Grenades
Special Rules: ATSKNF; Combat Squads; Chapter Tactics

Options;
May include up to 5 additional marines at ...pts

Four members of the squad may exchange their boltguns for:
Flamer ..pts; Meltagun ..pts; Plasma Gun ..pts; Heavy Bolter, Multimelta, Heavy Flamer or Missile Launcher ..pts; Plasma Canon ..pts; Lascanon ..pts;

The Sergeant may take the Following: Meltabombs ..pts; Teleport Homer ..pts; Auspex ..pts;
The Sergeant may replace his Bolter with the following:
Combi-weapon ..pts; Stormbolter ..pts;

Unit may be transported in a Rhino, Razorback, or Drop Pod if it numbers 10 or less models.

One Devastator Squad per company maybe upgraded to Veteran Status for ..pts;. Once per game the may reroll any of their own following failed dice rolls: any Shooting, any Close Combat; any Leadership

One Sergeant per Company maybe upgraded to Chosen Man for ..pts;. While he is alive, once per game the squad can chose to pass or fail a Ld test rather than roll. In addition he may replace the following:
His CC Weapon with a Power Weapon for ..pts; Powerfist for ..pts; Thunderhammer for ..pts; or Lightning Claw for ..pts; Relic Blade for ..pts;
His Bolter for Plasma Pistol for ..pts; Combi Weapon for ..pts; Storm Bolter for ..pts; If armed with a bolter or storm bolter may take Sternguard Ammo for ..pts;
Special Rules:

Must choose one of the following USRs; Tank Hunters;
Bunker Busters - counts cover save as one less (6+ minimum) and counts building toughness/AV as one less.
Fire Support (Devastators gain suspensors. All heavy weapon ranges reduced and they gain assault).

Last edited by yabba on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dwane Diblie
Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Devastator suggestion 1   Devastator suggestion 1 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 pm

It looks like you missed the line were if the squad size I 10 then you get extra weapons and so on. Smile

I will refer you to my comments in the Assult Squad reguarding the Chosen Man.

And could you please reiterate your intentions for Bunker Busters and Fire Support by amending your original post?
Back to top Go down
yabba
Novice Scribe
Novice Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Devastator suggestion 1   Devastator suggestion 1 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Dwane Diblie wrote:
It looks like you missed the line were if the squad size I 10 then you get extra weapons and so on. Smile

And could you please reiterate your intentions for Bunker Busters and Fire Support by amending your original post?
Done and done Very Happy. I need to review all the heavy weapons for fire support though

Dwane Diblie wrote:
I will refer you to my comments in the Assult Squad reguarding the Chosen Man.
Okies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastator suggestion 1   Devastator suggestion 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devastator suggestion 1
Page 1 of 1