The Codex Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Codex Project

Public input in an atempt to make better Codexes for Warhammer 40, 000

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Col. Tartleton
Novice Scribe
Novice Scribe
Col. Tartleton

Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder Empty
PostSubject: Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder   Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Salutations.

As a long time fan of all things 40k and a modest collector of the actual models its nice to see a forum entirely dedicated to perhaps the most underdeveloped part of the game... the rules!

With a modest number of Marines, Nids (admittedly just the contents of Battle for Macragge ), and Imperial Guard (and miserably painted and modeled Dark Eldar in the more so then usual grim darkness of the third edition) and access to army builder and the internet for everything else I look forward to blazing trails.

I base my codex design off the idea that interesting game play is derived from maximum diversity. I don't believe that armies should be handicapped by their "play style" but should be more focused on their theme.
Back to top Go down
Dwane Diblie
Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe

Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder   Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Col. Tartleton.

Welcome to this site of wonder and power. I like your idea of diversity. Kind of along the lins of more is best I guess. Will be an interesting mix.
Back to top Go down

Another Fresh Faced Recruit for the Grinder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Codex Project :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: